Do you live alone? Have you ever thought about who would feed your pet(s) and take care of them if you are unwell and can’t come home? Let’s hope it will never happen but if you’re like me, you like to be prepared for everything. In an unfortunate situation, “My pet is home alone” emergency card will come in handy.
In the event that you are unwell, people can get in touch with your emergency contact written on the back of this card. The person you confided this important task will take care of your pets so they don’t have to wait for you, hungry and lonely.
How to use this card?
- Enter your email below and you’ll receive the links to download the PDF files in your inbox.
- Then, all you have to do is print the card, write down the information on the back side of the card and put it in your wallet.
- If you’re printing this on a regular thin paper, you can put the scotch tape over it to make it more durable.
The card contains the following fields to fill out on the back:
- your name and address
- name and the phone number of your emergency contact
- your vet office information
There are 3 versions of the card so you can choose the one that fits your situation:
- “My cat is home alone”
- “My cats are home alone”
- “My pets are home alone”
I hope this emergency card will suit you well! And let’s hope you’ll never have to use it 🙂