Our Cat Care Planner is designed to make your life easier and your kitty healthier and happier!
If you’re anything like me, you tend to forget things or you write them down somewhere but you forget where which is really inconvenient! In that case, a Cat Care Planner comes in handy.
How this Cat Care Planner helps you:
- Never forget when your cat’s next vaccination should be, the last time you changed the litter, or your vet’s working hours.
- Keep all the important details and information about your cat in one place.
- Track your cat’s health and symptoms with easy-to-use health records.
- Have useful info such as toxic and safe plants, entertainment ideas, and emergency info by your side at all times.
- Make sure your pet sitter is informed about your cat’s needs and preferences while pet sitting your cat.
This is how our pet planner looks like…
If you want to pay with PayPal, click the “Buy Cat Care Planner” button above.
If you prefer paying with a credit card, please visit my Etsy store to purchase it.
Payments are 100% secure. We have a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate on our website that protects your payment data.
Contents of this 27-page planner
This Cat Care Planner comes in 2 sizes:
It consists of 27 pages / cat care sheets:
- About My Cat: General info about your cat such as age, registration numbers, and medical info.
- Pet Sitting Information Sheet: Everything your pet sitter needs to know to properly care for your kitty while you’re away.
Health / Medical Records
- Dental Work: Track your cat’s dental cleanings and treatments.
- Flea & Tick Prevention: Track your cat’s flea and tick treatments.
- Deworming Treatment: Track your cat’s deworming treatments.
- Medication Records: If your cat needs medicine, use this to track how much and how often you have to give it to them.
- Vaccination Record: Track your cat’s vaccinations.
- Vet Visits: Track your cat’s vet visits, tests and results, diagnosis, and treatments the vet prescribed.
- Weight Tracker: Track your cat’s weight and whether they are overweight or underweight.
- Warning Signs: Symptoms to look for when your cat seems sick. This will make it easier for you to explain the cat’s symptoms to your vet.
- Shopping List: Never forget which cat supplies you have to buy.
- Travel List: Remember to bring important cat supplies when traveling with your cat.
- Yearly Schedule: Track everything cat-related you need to do in a year. For example, vaccinations in January, dental cleaning in July, etc.
- Cat Events: National and international cat-related days to celebrate or bring awareness.
- Cat Care Schedule / Chores: Track cat care chores such as feeding, scooping the poop from the litter, changing the litter… Great to teach the kids responsibility!
- Grooming Tracker: Track nail trimming, brushing, and other grooming activities.
- Recipes: Write down your favorite cat treat or cat food recipes.
- Expanses: Track how much you spend on your cat.
- Contacts: Keep all contacts you need for your cat in one place. For example, contacts from the vet clinic, pet insurance company, pet sitter, groomer, etc.
Useful Cat Care Information & Safety Tips
- Cats & Plants: A list of common houseplants that are toxic to cats and a list of safe plants that cats love. This is not a complete list since there are hundreds of toxic plants. Visit the aspca.org website for a complete list.
- Cat Entertainment Ideas: A list of ideas to keep your cat entertained and active.
- Emergency Phone No. / First Aid Kit: All emergency phone numbers in one place and a list of supplies you need for your own cat first aid kit.
- Emergency Cards: If you live alone, these emergency cards would come in handy in an urgent situation. Fold the printable card in half to create a front and back, and put the card in your wallet.
- Notes: Anything else cat-related that you want to write down.
Or go to my Etsy store to purchase it with a credit card.
This pet planner is in digital form (PDF) so you need to print it out yourself. Nothing will be shipped to your address.
The pet planner is not editable on the computer so you have to handwrite the information.
After the payment, you will get a link to download your Cat Care Planner.
If you are not satisfied with the planner, you can get your money back within the first 7 days of your initial purchase.
Copyright: This is for personal use only. Please, don’t duplicate and resell, or give away. All rights are reserved by Meows ‘n’ Paws.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch using our Contact info, or leave a comment bellow.